Hello again!
I thought I would mention something about the fact that I haven't yet shared with my parents that I am pregnant. This has been the hardest thing to go through by far... not telling two of the most important people in my life who I usually share most everything with right away. It kills me that everytime I talk on the phone with one of them that I can't just blurt it out, but I know I have to wait for the right time and place. It has taken a lot of planning on our part to try to pick the right time and I believe that we have.... we will tell them in a week when I make a trip home for the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't until you tell your parents either, especially your mother. I think they will be ok with it when the shock settles in. I just can't wait to get it over with.
Well the parents have been told and the parents are "VERY HAPPY" to welcome a baby and Bryan to our family! Babies are a miracle and a joy whenever and however they come along. We know that Alissa and Bryan love each other and the baby was a result of that! This will be a challenge, but they have both proven their committment to each other and to this baby. That and love is all you need!
The baby is due on May 11th which is Mother's Day this year. I could not ask for a better present!
Alissa was born on the first day of spring in March--this was a wonderful present also!
Post a Comment