12.05.2007
Our baby is a swimmer!
Last night after I ate dinner I felt a little bump from the inside that felt like a gentle kick! It happened two times in a row! I had just eaten some chicken and wild rice soup and a salad with ranch dressing. I guess baby likes my diet lately! It was really active last night. I had spent all afternoon and into the evening raking all the leaves in my front yard because we had snow in the forecast. Julie and I decorated the front of the house with garlands and white lights. It was a lot of work! I'll try to post a pic of the house all decorated. So after I did all that work, I felt the baby moving around nonstop and then the kick! I'm so excited for Christmas and to spend time with family! I'll post again after our big weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment