Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.16.2008

The nursery- 28 weeks!

Lots of good news this post!!! Here are a bunch of pics of the nursery... we primed and painted and the next day I came home from work and Bryan had put together the crib for me! He is so sweet! It really turned out SO beautiful! It is a bright, cheery room. All we need is a baby to put in there (and a few other things).
We found out some other good news about a job for Bryan. Both his interviews went well, but the one with the Westchester dispatch center seems like it is going to be the one! The woman was very enthusiastic about hiring Bryan after he dazzled her with all his dispatching expertise and sense of humor about the job! She said she was going to email some people as soon as possible and try to skip some of the steps in the interview process since she had received such a good recommendation about Bryan from his boss. She said she wants to get him down here and start as soon as possible and gave him a copy of the job contract to look over. Hopefully he may be able to skip the review board and a few other steps to be able to start sooner. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the next interview may include a job offer for him to be here by March/April. She even said that she wouldn't oppose him taking some time off when the baby is born!
I had a doc appt earlier this week that went very well. I hadn't gained any weight and my glucose tolerance test and iron levels are normal, which means I'm very healthy and don't have gestational diabetes! My doc thinks she is head down right now, which is very encouraging this early! I am starting to feel as if I am slowing down a little. My walks with Sam take a little more effort and by the end my ankles start to feel sort of big. I've been trying to sit a lot with my feet up. I got so spoiled with Bryan here to give me back rubs this past week because my lower back is starting to feel a lot of pressure all the time. Overall though I'm still feeling really great, just a little more tired! She is still moving like crazy and we did a lot of talking and playing with her this week. Only 13 WEEKS to go!



3 comments:

Nicole and Sanjay said...

What great news!! I hope so bad hat Bryan gets that job. That would just put everything into place. The nursery is adorable! It makes me want to sleep in that room! (Then again I can sleep in just about any room these days) hee-hee.

Beth Lemon said...

I can't believe how gorgeous that crib looks with the aqua/blue wall. It's so pretty!
-beth sprout

Mealy's said...

I love this room!! It wont be too long before Maya is sleeping in there! Can you believe it?!?!?