
My parents came to visit me for Easter and my birthday weekend! We spent a lot of quality time together and went to Krohn Conservatory on my birthday. It felt so good to see all the blossoming plants and trees since it was such a cold and grey day outside... a little sunshine would have been nice! It just makes me realize how much I am craving the springtime and sunshine. All this will come with the birth of our little girl eventually!

Those were some serious palm trees!

Dinner out at one of my favorite restaurants, the Kona Bistro! It was delicious! On sunday we drove up to Columbus to spend the day with my aunt and uncle and cousins. We had an easter egg hunt and lots of fun watching the boys play street hockey in the cul-de-sac. We also played some guitar hero with them! My aunt Sue made an AMAZING yummy Easter dinner for us all!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time! You deserve it!!
(I love your sweater too!)
Post a Comment