
Today I have great news! Bryan got a call from Westchester yesterday and he got the job...his first day is May 14th! These pictures are me at 39 weeks... trying to look sexy with my big belly! And below is one of Bryan lounging on the couch with Mr. Deeds. We are all settling in here, getting ready for baby! I'm going to try to clean everything I can today. I have spoken with my boss and my last day of work was yesterday. I just feel like it is time to stop working. I am nauseous everytime I go in and just not in the condition to be lugging around our heavy heart-lung machines anymore. I also just feel tired and swollen at this point. Even if she doesn't come before the weekend, it will still be a gift to sit on thursday and friday and keep my feet up. I'm excited to begin my maternity leave! Today we have an appt at 3pm. I'm thinking about letting them strip my membranes, but I'm not sure yet. I've been so pro-natural about everything thus far. But with Bryan starting on the 14th it might be a good idea to see if we can get things going so he doesn't have to take any unpaid leave from his new job. We'll see how I feel when we get there today. I'm also slightly scared if I am ready enough to just go in there today and not be able to come home and do more cleaning etc. Would it be nicer to relax or have a baby before the weekend?

3 comments:
Well you made it to Wednesday!!!! YAY!! Great news about Bryan's job! I predict Maya will make her grand appearance right on your due date, May 11.
Take it easy girl. There will be plently of time for cleaning.
RELAX! There won't be much of it soon enough! Can't wait to hear the big news when she arrives!
Post a Comment