
I had to post these pics today of a picnic we went on at Ault Park. It was extremely hot so we didn't bring Sam. It was nice to focus on just the 3 of us. We got a newspaper and a book and layed out a blanket for a picnic. Maya woke up and I fed her. She fell asleep again so Bryan held her like this! It was so cute!

A close up of the big 8 wk old! She is wearing a onesie given to her by my good friend Nicole. Thanks Nicole! I'm a little scared to weigh her again. Last time I weighed her it was last week and she is 15 lbs already! She is already wearing the next size up of diapers (size 2). It is amazing how much she is growing. She is doing a really good job of holding her head up too and we don't have to support it as much. We can hold her sitting facing us and she does pretty well on her own.

And finally here are Maya and Mommy at Ault Park (too bad no flowers behind us!) We must have been exhausted after the park because we all came home and watched tennis and then slept for 3 hrs straight!
2 comments:
What a happy family... and I love Maya's little onesie with her name on it! Too cute!
Hey hot mama! You look great Alissa! I'm so glad Maya's onesie fits her and I love the matching hair clip. Her hair is so cute!
Post a Comment