11.09.2011
Doc Appt 38 wks... Amelia's coming!
I don't know for sure that she is coming! Haha. I had a doc appt today and all is well, I was 2 cm dilated and stretchy. The nurse practitioner stretched my cervix and stripped my membranes. I had it done with Maya and it didn't put me into labor, but I did go into labor a week later. It is really painful (or else I have a really low pain tolerance). I was screaming a little bit when she did it, then I got all sweaty. Also Amelia has dropped very low. The feeling of sitting on her head is even worse at this point and I'm hobbling around with really bad sciatic nerve pain especially in my right leg. Last time I was there she measured me at 36cm, this week I was 33cm, so we can definitely tell my belly is lower. Supposedly if the stripping works, labor will start between 24-48 hrs. After my appt, I went and got a pedicure and my eyebrows waxed. I feel a bit pampered at this point, other than the pile of laundry that I'm abandoning on the floor of the laundry room right now in favor of getting into bed!!!!!! Cameras are in camera bag, hospital bag packed, family is warned it might be this weekend. Now I am having a lot of cramping feelings tonight and stronger braxton hicks contrax. Tomorrow morning we have a big allergy appt for Claire but other than that our schedule is clear for having a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment