So yesterday she told me that she loves me so much and she doesn't ever want me to leave or go to jail. Ok...
She told me this week that my hair looks "jealous". Then she also told me it looked "excellent crazy!" As I was walking downstairs in the morning.
Tonight as I was putting her to sleep she wanted to tell me all about her wedding. She is going to wear a purple veil with pins in her hair like Elizabeth's. and she is going to have flowers and wear pink bracelets around her wrists. I told her finding the right person to marry is the most important thing. She said "I want to marry daddy bc I love him and he puts me on his shoulders but sometimes I get scared".
Lol.
Today she had to have oatmeal for a snack! She also cut out this bus for her bus driver and colored it. What a sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Loved catching up on the blog tonight...I miss the girls so much..MIMI is getting so big and learning so much! Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment