10.10.2007
A job in Cleveland?
I had to write tonight as I am so excited about a possible job opportunity in Cleveland. As some of you know, I have interviewed at a hospital in Cleveland for a job... actually the same hospital where my sister works... how cool is that? Today I called the guy who interviewed me again to follow up and it went really well. I get a really good feeling from the whole thing and I even found out that one of my old buddies from school works at one of the hospitals. I am praying that I will get it so Bryan and I will be able to be together before the baby comes. I just really feel like this may be meant to be. Whatever happens I have faith that this whole situation will work out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am praying for you that everything works out!! I have faith!! (and how fun will that be if you guys moved closer to us and your sister!!)
Love you!
Post a Comment