.jpg)
Our baby has graduated from being an embryo to a fetus this week! I'm relieved to read today that the most critical part of the baby's development is almost over. Most everything that it needs is now developed, but it only has to keep growing and getting bigger. I can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again. I wonder if they will let us listen to it at the appointment next week. I feel as if things are going to start to come together over the next few weeks and we will have a better understanding of where we will be living. Hopefully I can find out about the job soon and finally know if I am going to be staying in Cincinnati or (quickly) moving to Cleveland! It is just so crazy thinking about how much this baby will change both of our lives and more importantly the direction of our lives.
This weekend was Adrienne and Rob's wedding and Bryan and I were partners. It was so fun and how often does a real couple get to actually be partnered together in a wedding party? We had a chance to try out being parents together (aka holding a baby!) with Vickie and Jason's son, Nathan. He is a little tank... 25 lbs at 9 months! It was the first real 'event' I attended pregnant and I was worried that I would miss partying and drinking and stuff. In truth I didn't even notice, I was too busy drinking my Shirley Temple and trying to keep myself awake and out of the bathroom for 5 minutes at a time! Even more challenging will probably be next weekend when I come home for Erin's bridal shower and bachelorette party! I can't wait to celebrate her last night as a single woman! Then next week Bryan will be traveling down here for our next prenatal appointment on Wednesday! I can't wait to be a little less busy, but thats life, it just keeps going right?
This weekend was Adrienne and Rob's wedding and Bryan and I were partners. It was so fun and how often does a real couple get to actually be partnered together in a wedding party? We had a chance to try out being parents together (aka holding a baby!) with Vickie and Jason's son, Nathan. He is a little tank... 25 lbs at 9 months! It was the first real 'event' I attended pregnant and I was worried that I would miss partying and drinking and stuff. In truth I didn't even notice, I was too busy drinking my Shirley Temple and trying to keep myself awake and out of the bathroom for 5 minutes at a time! Even more challenging will probably be next weekend when I come home for Erin's bridal shower and bachelorette party! I can't wait to celebrate her last night as a single woman! Then next week Bryan will be traveling down here for our next prenatal appointment on Wednesday! I can't wait to be a little less busy, but thats life, it just keeps going right?



1 comment:
You two will make wonderful parents...and you will be able to hear the heartbeat at EACH visit! The doctor always checks each time to make sure things are sounding good!
Post a Comment