Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.29.2008

Closer to holding her every day!


Just wanted to update after this weekend! I had such a great time with my parents and Bryan, even though it seemed like the quickest visit in history. Saturday morning I met with my doula and we did a belly cast together. I have no clue what I am going to do with this thing, but it was fun to do it anyway :) Then mom and dad got here and we did some fun stuff and grilled out on saturday night! On sunday, mom and dad worked in my yard all day. They are so wonderful. They brought me plants and my yard looks SO amazing now! If I could just get Sammy to quit digging in it. Late sunday afternoon Bryan came with the truck and it didn't take long at all to unload with the help of our neighbor. It all went smoothly and everyone was exhausted that night after we had steaks for dinner! Then the next morning, mom and I went shopping... it was fun to have a little bit of girl time. She bought me two comfy outfits for when I get home with the baby and for nursing!
Bryan did get a phone call from his 1st choice. They offered him the job over the phone! He accepted of course, so all that is left to do is his medical appt, which is scheduled for next monday. He didn't feel comfortable telling the other job yet that he decided to go with another agency. I guess Westchester won't give him his start date until the medical exam is over.... I'm so proud of him! We are so lucky that everything has worked out, even if it is down to the wire. Bryan will be back here on saturday for good! Hopefully I won't go into labor before then... keep your fingers crossed! I'll write later... love you all!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-Minus 12 days! I can't wait to hear the news when you deliver! Congrats also to Bryan and his new job. Love to you three!!!

Mealy's said...

You look so cute!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Dude, Dee's name on your comments....does this mean she's pregnant??????

Nicole and Sanjay said...

Alissa you look beautiful as always! I am so happy to hear about Bryan's job!

KelC2KelJ said...

It's coming so soon! You look so adorable and happy. It'll still be so surreal when Maya arrives. Just enjoy the "sitting down" time now! I'll be praying for a safe delivery!