Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.04.2008

The army crawl

Her hair is getting lighter and you can see it pretty well in this picture. Bryan was just commenting this morning on how light it is now. My brunette baby is going to be a blondie soon! It sort of looks like a hairpiece because the front is long and thick still and the back is rubbing off. Everyday I have to lint roll her sheets because she rubs so much hair off onto them!
This is a great video showing off Maya's skills at getting stuff into her mouth, sitting and her army crawl! She can only do it when I am pushing on her feet so she can get some leverage. We are starting a sign language class this week and we are really excited. We have already started making the signs for milk, mommy, daddy, more, and kitty.


4 comments:

Dr. Cheryl Ward said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in the past 2 weeks. Look at her sitting all alone on the floor with no mat behind her! I was scared, but she did fine! She is very intent on putting that in her mouth isn't she! She will be crawling in no time...she needs carpet to get some traction! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love you Maya...Nana and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Too cute... love the videos, keep 'em coming!

I have plans on Saturday afternoon from noon to three-ish and I need to get some last minute laundry done but other than that I am pretty free so call me anytime.

Mealy's said...

She is getting soooooo big! She looks so grown up!!!

Lizz Maxwell said...

I loove that hair of hers!! That hair with those beautiful blue eyes is going to make for quite a combo when she gets older mommy!! ;o)

I can't get over how big she's getting...movin' and a-groovin' around that floor! In no time she'll be jettin' around that house!

Yay for sign language! Aidan was ALL about it at that age...so much that the signs for more, thank you, and eat transformed into his own little signs. Signing works out so well at that age, when their little voices can't say what they want. It decreases frustration like nothing else! As long as you say the words with the sign, it promotes speaking skills!! Good job mommy and daddy!!

How's the sleeping coming along?