I snuck up on Maya and took this video tonight of her rolling back and forth! I can't believe how much she has improved with only 2 days of practicing this! She has just gotten really interested in being on her tummy. In this 2nd one I love how she talked to her giraffe wit her signature "goooooo"... I never want to forget how she talks like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow...what a change...she figured out how to get her arm out of the way...time for a bigger play area...she rolls off that quickly and will soon be crawling all over the house! Then your life will really change! Love Daddy feeding the "little lamb" a baba...she is too busy to lay down!
The breast feeding is going sooooo much better, I am gaining more confidence every day and glad I stuck to it, thanks for asking. Things are great, yes we are a little tired but no complaints about that; he is worth every yawn!
Post a Comment