Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.05.2009

I like my tent, hate the grass!

This is a video of today when Maya and I were playing outside in the beautiful weather. Now its supposed to snow tomorrow. Go figure. Maya has issues with grass. When we sit in the grass, she pulls one leg up so it won't touch. Today she actually got both legs up and balanced on her butt... now that takes some ab muscles! She also will stand with one foot up. Oh, we just love her so much!

2 comments:

Dr. Cheryl Ward said...

Actually wish we could see grass...April 7 and we have about 4 inches of snow! Love looking at this sunny picture...she is such an outside baby...perfect hat!

Lizz Maxwell said...

I looove this video! I love how she holds the one leg up! That is so cute!! :)