Here are the before and after pics of the haircut! Note the change in expression :)
Maya got her first haircut today. She was pretty good during it other than cutting bangs at the end, where I had to hold her head! Tonight Maya and I went to Tunes and Blooms at the Zoo. Its free concerts at the zoo after 5pm and most of the animals are still out! Its like a free trip to the zoo. Everytime we go, she gets more and more in LOVE with the animals. She knows the lions already, she got so excited when we got to them. The video from the zoo is absolutely hilarious from beginning to end!!! There were little boys 'talking' to her and then she does the crazy Maya dance!



1 comment:
The Crazy Maya dance is really funny and I can't believe that Maya is almost ONE years old. I think that it is gonna be hard not to see her on her FIRST birthday.
Post a Comment