Here is the video of the ABCs. You can hear her really quietly trying to say the letters. This morning when I got her up, she was standing with her paci in her ear, saying "Adoo!" Yesterday morning she was hopping around going 'grrrr' and making the sign for bear. Who knows why??? Silly girl!
I forgot to add something to my list:
Maya can do 'cheers' with her cup. When we are eating together, she likes nothing more than when I raise my cup and bang it against her sippy, saying "Cheers" This morning when I said it, she looked puzzled and then touched her earlobe. She is so smart. I said "Yes Maya, cheers sounds a lot like ears!!" Papa will be happy about this next time we are together for a family dinner Maya will be able to do cheers with him!
Here is a video of Maya smelling the flowers on her new quilt.



No comments:
Post a Comment