Today we are enjoying 84 degree weather here in Cincinnati! All Maya wants to do is play in the water, in the house, outside doesn't matter where... I think she was a fish in a previous life. Today my dear sang 'twinkle twinkle little star' all by herself! I will have to add the video soon.
Last weekend we had a wonderful weekend with Nanny, Pop-pop, Auntie Erin and Uncle John! Auntie Erin announced to the whole family this week that she and Uncle John are going to have a baby in November! We are so excited for them and for this new addition to the family! Nanny and Pop-pop will finally have a grandchild up in Cleveland! We had a lot of great meals and a fun "easter" brunch with everyone at the Radisson in Covington, in the revolving restaurant! Maya loved looking out the big windows at the boats on the river, and we saw a train go by a few times too. This weekend for Easter we are planning to go up to Columbus on sunday to spend the day with the Bissonnettes and Kyle! We are so excited. Maya keeps saying "Carter, Care-yine!"
Yesterday we took advantage of the great weather to spend the day at the zoo. Unfortunately for me, my daughter seems to be obsessed with snakes and lizards. The whole drive there consisted of Maya talking about snakes. "Sakes! SSSSSSS!" and making the snake sign. Then "yizards!" and making the lizard sign. When we got there I decided to take one for the team and despite my anxiety attack I took Maya into the reptile house. She cried when I couldn't take it anymore and made her leave :) Ellen, Maya, Claire and I met Bridget, Eric and Mina for the zoo blooms first concert of the year. How fun!!! Maya and Mina had a beautiful moment together where they were walking along holding hands. It was truly precious!
more later!



No comments:
Post a Comment