Well its been a whole month. I have been wishing I had to time to post on the blog but this has been a crazy month for us. We ALMOST sold the house. That fell through and now we are excited we finally know what is happening. That was a very stressful thing to go through and we are glad it is over with. We will see what the next year brings with the real estate market. We have been both working a ton of overtime to make some extra money. We have had almost no time together as a couple, but focusing much energy on our kids and Maya had 3 (count them) big birthday parties this month. I'm going to catch up but I think I will create a few posts with pictures just to try to organize them all!
Home to Cleveland Weekend of May 8/9th to see family and celebrate Maya's turning 2 years old! Maya is obsessed with Uncle John and Auntie Erin teetee as she calls her. When we talk about Nana and Pop-pop she mostly wants to talk about Uncle John and Pop-Pop! She loves her men!


Claire bear getting so big! In 9 month clothing now! Mommy's nickname for her is "Chompers" because she loves to Chomp everything and gets so excited!

Maya's 2 year old Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party with the Nelson Family!

Gammie did such an awesome job planning the party around Yo Gabba Gabba, Maya's favorite show. She had a Gabba cake, and most of her presents were Yo Gabba, including these 3 characters from the show. Maya now calls them "friends" and has to have them with her all the time. Plex is "plexie" or "baby plex" as we like to dress them all up in diapers. "Diaper change" Maya says and we have to put the diaper on them and then rock and burp them. She loves to push them around in a stroller too. The maternal instincts are starting to come through!



She loves wearing a party hat and tasting her cake!

There are many more pictures from the party with the Steingart side, but all of them are on Mom's camera so I cannot post them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment