I got 5 days off in a row by chance, so decided to turn around and go back up to Cleveland the following week after we got back from thanksgiving. A lot of work for Mommy, did this alone with the girls. Plus we drove up in a snowstorm which wasn't the greatest, but we did it!!!!
We planning birthday parties for Claire with Mommy's family and then with Daddy's family the next day. What a good girl she was. She had so much fun and I love the 1 yr outfit I chose, its a light pink dress with a white/silver jacket and boots (with the fur!)... it looks perfect on her skin!
Claire got the most amazing presents for her birthday including and awesome bike from Nana and Erin. Gammies got her a weeble house and tons of weebles. She got a pig pillow pet and so much other great stuff.
Maya got a few Christmas presents including 2 trunks of dress up clothes and she is in heaven at home now. She MUST dwess up everyday and luckily she now has 2 pairs of her own pretty lady shoes and she loves to run around and tap in them.
Our birthday girl! Claire is so independent and does a lot of things on her own. She is very smart and can figure out almost anything (according to Pop pop), but when she looks at things she looks like she is analyzing them!!!! She and I sat in the play kitchen and I taught her how to pretend to eat food. It was so cute. She loves to open and close doors so the play kitchen is right up her alley at this point. I like to hide a ton of stuff in the cupboards to surprise her. She now sits down with books and will babble, like she is reading them out loud. She holds the phone (or any item) up to her ear and pretend like she is talking, saying "Hi!" She also says "Hi" "Cheese" and I still think she is saying Maya and tries to say it all the time but it comes out sounding like "Hiya!" She absolutely loves her Pop pop and I think he may be her favorite person besides me and Maya. They did a lot of bonding on this trip.
Too tired! Will continue with the next post tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment