Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.04.2011

15 week belly shot!





Here is a 15 wk belly shot, 3rd baby! Oh goodness does the 3rd one pop out so much quicker. I cannot suck in now at all! I have not felt any movement yet, but I'm sure I should be feeling something soon. Also my appetite is ok but I'm still really picky about what I can eat and a lot of things make me feel queasy. I don't really get a lot of joy out of eating anything lately, other than fudge brownies, but I can't eat those everyday :) Maya had to get in on the action and do some belly shots too! What a little ham! We have had a lot of talks about how Maya is going to need to be a big girl and help Mommy when the new baby gets here and when we move into the new house. Namely I cannot carry her up the stairs anymore. She wants me to hold her all the time and actually I do not think I should be carrying her at all because at her checkup she weighs 38 lbs! She's heavy! I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to lift anything over 3o lbs. Anyway, Maya has thoughts about the new house. Every night she goes into her spiel about how she is getting 2 dogs and they are gonna lick her and give her kisses and they are going to help her build her butterfly garden and go up in her treehouse with her! I don't have it in me to tell her that she is allergic to dogs and we will probably never get one! Haha.

No comments: