Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.01.2008

I had to post some more pics

Today is Maya's big 3 week birthday. Last night she had another long night of sleep... I fed her at 8pm, she went down at 10pm and didn't get up to eat again until 4am!!! I can't believe she already sleeps 6 hrs at a time. I'm not complaining at all though. The weather in Cinci is already super hot. It has been 85+ for the past few days. So I've been trying to do a morning walk and an evening walk when it cools down some. This morning we walked at about 9am and then watered all the flowers in the yard. She slept in her car seat in the stroller the whole time! I'm so lucky! Here are a few pics I snapped of her this morning in her bouncy chair. Our routine in the morning now is for her to sit in the bouncy and look around for an hour or so while Bryan and I make and eat breakfast together...

... and she's snoozing! Look at those cheeks already... like my Aunt Jo said, "It looks like she's storing some nuts in there for winter"

2 comments:

Mealy's said...

That was one of my favorite outfits!! She looks so cute!

Dr. Cheryl Ward said...

Nana needs to kiss those cheeks! Look at how big she is getting! I can't wait to see her on Friday!