Today I think Maya is feeling a lot better. I feel like I have my happy baby back. This morning we got up at about 7:30am when Daddy got home from work. I gave her a spongebath and she happily cooed in her crib and on her changing table while I was changing her. Lately I haven't been able to put her down at all because she would cry right away. We got dressed and I put this cute yellow dress on her that I bought the other day at BabiesRUs and we went on a long walk with Sammy. When we got home I started talking to her and she SMILED a huge smile right at me as she was concentrating on what I was saying. I actually got pics of a few of them, although they aren't as big as the ones she was giving me before I got the camera out!!! (She's kind of been smiling for awhile, but its usually either drunk milky smiles or gassy smiles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad to hear Maya and mom are feeling better. Griffin wants to know when they are going to come over and play!
What a sweet little girl. It only gets better from here! The first smiles are amazing, then come the first hugs, and then the first.....
Glad to hear you both are felling better! Maya, you are so adorable. I love this picture of your smiling!
Post a Comment